Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

What is Broga?

A lot of people have been asking me why I run classes for guys only... and the answer is I don't! Ladies are most definitely welcome in my broga studio. 

The name "broga" came about when I was talking to a pal about what kind of yoga I wanted to teach, and I mentioned I wanted to run classes for people who wouldn't normally do classes. I had noticed most of my female friends had yoga routines or did pilates or dance or some sort of exercise on the regular whereas my dude friends... well, does walking to the pub count as exercise? So he suggested Yoga for Dudes, and then somehow that turned into Broga and then... Broga was born! It's a funny name that just kind of stuck.

But that doesn't mean I'm not deadly serious about getting people fit, happy, healthy and flexible! Ladies included! Yoga has made so many positive changes on my life, I'm looking forward to sharing them with my friends and community, and making Broga fanatics of you all...

Bromaste!

Jennie
(CEO and Founder, Broga Melbz)

No comments:

Post a Comment